Andrew B. Small is a Partner of the firm. He is an experienced trial attorney, who began his career in 1986 as a commercial litigator. Mr. Small then became a Bronx Assistant District Attorney for four years, serving in the violent felony division. Later in his career, Mr. Small represented the interests and insureds of national carriers for over ten years, including five years as a firm principal. He also litigated a large variety of matters for plaintiffs, including serious personal injuries, medical malpractice, dental malpractice, ski area liability, wrongful death, and employment discrimination.
Mr. Small is often consulted by other attorneys to provide strategies for difficult cases. He has a strong background in physiology for insight into the functional sequelae of injured parties. Mr. Small has also served as a mediator of attorney-client fee disputes.
Get in Touch
- 1986, Connecticut State Court
- 1986, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- 1987, New York State Court
- 2000, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 2000, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- 2018, New Jersey State Court
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Society
- New York State Bar Association
- Tufts University, B.S.
- Marquette University School of Law, J.D.