David B. Owens is a Member of the firm. In his 25 years as a trial attorney, Mr. Owens has served as counsel to some of the nation’s largest insurers.
With an emphasis on resolving complex litigation matters, Mr. Owens has earned a reputation for obtaining favorable outcomes in difficult cases tried through verdict.
Mr. Owens’ main focus is defending personal injury claims, and his record of success in this area encompasses wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury cases. His other specialties include premises liability, product liability and property damage.
Get in Touch
- 1988, New York State Court
- 1988, New Jersey State Court
- 1988, U.S. District Court, Western District of New Jersey
- 2010, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 2010, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Queens College of the City of New York, B.A.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.