Dennis J. Monaco is a member of the firm. He has extensive experience as a trial attorney defending cases involving construction, New York Labor Law, medical malpractice, premises liability, transportation and catastrophic injury litigation. He has also successfully litigated complex cases in the commercial division, including trade secrets and copyrights. Dennis’ experience includes numerous defense verdicts in some of the most plaintiff friendly jurisdictions in New York.
Prior to re-joining the firm, Dennis was a partner at an insurance defense firm where he managed the New York litigation team for the London Market. He previously headed the litigation team for a large New York City Municipal Authority.
Dennis earned his Juris Doctor degree from Brooklyn Law School in 2000. In 1997, he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, with high academic distinction, from Seton Hall University.
Get in Touch
- New York State
- New Jersey State
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association
- Seton Hall University, B.A. (1997), magna cum laude
- Oxford University Year Abroad Exchange Program
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. (2000)