Frederick M. Molod is the Founding Member of the firm. Fifty years after earning his law degrees, he is still active in the law and in MSD business, whether he is providing direction, reviewing cases or consulting on strategy. At the invitation of the U.S. Federal Court, Southern District of New York, Mr. Molod is a specially trained, certified mediator in its compulsory mediation program.
He is also a founding member of The Harmonie Group. Fred has earned an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell – the highest peer review rating, based on legal ability and ethical standards.
Get in Touch
- 1951, New York State Bar
- 1952, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- 1952, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Circa 1953, U.S. Court of Military Justice
- Circa 1953, U.S. Immigration Court
- 1998, U.S. Supreme Court
- Association of Trial Lawyers of the City of New York
- Defense Research Institute and Trial Lawyers Association
- Federation of Insurance and Corporate Counsel
- Jewish Lawyers Guild (former President and Chairman of the Board of Governors)
- New York State Bar Association
- Long Island University
- Hunter College, B.A.
- Brooklyn Law School, B.L.
- Brooklyn Law School, M.L.