Jack Glanzberg is a Partner with the firm. As an accomplished litigator for over a decade, Mr. Glanzberg is adept in property damage and insurance coverage litigation, declaratory judgment actions, defense & indemnity disputes, claims of broker negligence, and contractor negligence. Having represented both plaintiffs and defendants, Mr. Glanzberg has been a zealous advocate for countless individuals and businesses. His focus is first party litigation and general liability defense work. Mr. Glanzberg also has significant trial and appellate experience in both State and Federal Court.
Mr. Glanzberg is also a certified mediator having received his certification from the internationally recognized, and court approved, Phoenix Dispute Solutions program. In addition to the Admissions listed below, Mr. Glanzberg has successfully argued before the Appellate Division, 1st and 2nd Departments, on several occasions. Further, Mr. Glanzberg has been admitted pro hac vice in a number of cases in various counties throughout the State of New Jersey.
Get in Touch
- New York State Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted to practice in New Jersey State Court
- Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Admitted as a Small Claims Arbitrator for the 5 Boroughs
- International Mediator Institute
- Jewish Lawyers Guild
- Member of the NYC Small Claims Arbitrators Association
- Member of the National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- SUNY Binghamton, B.A.
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, J.D.