Julie E. Molod is a Senior Associate, who has been with MSD for over 20 years. She is heavily involved in automobile litigation, especially matters related to no-fault threshold. In addition, she frequently conducts depositions in all types of negligence cases.
In addition to her law degree, Ms. Molod has a degree in psychology. Outside the office, she is active in the United Jewish Appeal Federation and participates in fundraising activities.
Get in Touch
- 1994, New Jersey State Court
- 1995, New York State Court
- 1995, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Binghamton University, B.A.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.