Mary Dolan is an Associate of the firm. Prior to joining MSD, Ms. Dolan gained practical experience by clerking for a regional In-House law department defending property and casualty claims. In addition to this experience, she was a law clerk at MSD, working with the attorneys to handle research projects and draft dispositive motions to assist in defending claims sounding in premises liability, products liability, and automobile accidents.
During Ms. Dolan’s tenure at law school, she also exhibited leadership qualities by serving as a Notes and Articles Editor for the Fordham Urban Law Journal and engaging in research projects on ethics-related matters.
Get in Touch
- 2017, New Jersey State Court
- 2017, New York State Court
- 2017, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 2017, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Fordham College, B.A.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.