Megan has extensive experience defending cases involving general liability, premises liability, negligence and New York labor law. Megan assists and advises insurers and insureds in all matters and phases of defense litigation from inception through resolution. Megan also has experience in appellate practice including drafting briefs and conducting oral arguments in New York and New Jersey state courts.
Megan also defends insurances companies in coverage litigation matters through the enforcement of policy provisions, exclusions, endorsements and through the investigation
Prior to joining the firm, Megan was a partner at an insurance defense firm that defended insureds and London market insurers.
Get in Touch
- 2013, New Jersey State Court
- 2013, New York State Court
- 2014, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- 2017, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 2017, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Widener School of Law, J.D.
- Villanova University, B.A.