Robert A. Von Hagen is a Partner of the firm. While in law school, Mr. Von Hagen clerked at the In-House Counsel’s office of a Fortune 100 Insurance Company where he was exposed to defending premises and auto liability, as well as construction site and Labor Law cases.
Mr. Von Hagen went on to private practice at a large insurance defense firm and continued to hone his experience while also expanding his knowledge of municipal and school district liability, health and fitness facility liability, and recreation and sports liability.
At Molod Spitz & DeSantis, P.C., Mr. Von Hagen assists and advises insurers and insureds in all matters and phases of defense litigation. Mr. Von Hagen is an active and supportive alumnus of Chaminade High School in Mineola, New York and continues to support Loyola University of Maryland Athletics.
Get in Touch
- 2012, State of Florida
- 2012, State of New York
- 2017, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Broward County Bar Association
- Chaminade Alumni Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Loyola University Maryland, B.A.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.