Ross G. Weaver is a Senior Associate with the firm. His areas of concentration are personal injury and property damage. Ross has extensive experience trying cases to verdict. Mr. Weaver’s legal knowledge encompasses practice areas from general negligence and labor law to product liability and construction accident cases.
Prior to joining MSD in 2004, Mr. Weaver held positions that included staff counsel to a casualty insurance company; private practice attorney in the areas of personal injury, property damage and insurance; assistant district attorney for Bronx County; and arbitrator and mediator. Mr. Weaver also has significant appellate experience.
Get in Touch
- 1974, New York State Court
- 1975, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 1975, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- 1992, U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Alfred University, B.A.
- St. John’s University Law School, J.D.