Salvatore J. DeSantis is a Member of the firm. His areas of concentration are construction litigation, premises liability and insurance coverage. Mr. DeSantis has vast trial experience. He is known in the courts and among clients for his no-nonsense approach to negotiating cases.
Mr. DeSantis shares his knowledge as a lecturer on subjects including the defendant’s perspective in personal injury cases, and as an author on such topics as defense ethics and professionalism.
Mr. DeSantis has earned an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell — the highest peer review rating, based on legal ability and ethical standards. He counts among his most significant work his pro bono activities as an advocate for families and small businesses impacted by the September 11th attack.
Get in Touch
- 1985, New Jersey State Court
- 1985, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- 1986, New York State Court
- 1986, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 1986, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Binghamton University, B.A.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.